ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY!
SHOE WAREHOUSE is looking for Passionate, Driven, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals to join our Management Team!
Can You Fill Our Shoes?
A Successful SHOE WAREHOUSE Assistant Store Manager Demonstrates:
- Motivation and entrepreneurial drive
- Strong sales and customer service focus
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Planning and coordination skills and ability to adapt to change
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and Leading high performing teams
- World Class Customer Service
- Checking to ensure that work meets quality standards
- Solving new & unfamiliar problems
- Assuring compliance with laws and company policies and regulations
- Working precisely with numbers, measurements and other kinds of data
- Encouraging the growth and development of Associates
- Exercising leadership in changing situations and influencing attitudes of others
- Support with training, motivational, or orientation meetings
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations
- Achieve and Improve Sales, Service and Profit Standards
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Reduce or eliminate loss through effective loss prevention practices
- Handle all other documentations, administrative needs related to store operations
- Support in placing orders for their departments based on sales & latest market trend
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in customer service
- Proven success in the achievement of sales and profitability targets
- Positive and energetic team player with a strong leadership capability
- Educational background: relevant post-secondary education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in progressive retail supervisory role
A Successful SHOE WAREHOUSE Assistant Store Manager Enjoys:
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules
- Health/Dental benefits and Life Insurance
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation plan designed to reward top performers
- Epic training and development program
- Open Door Policy and MUCH MORE!
Are you our next Assistant Store Manager?
At SHOE WAREHOUSE, our Assistant Managers are inspiring leaders who provide World Class service to our Customers and Associates. Our Assistant Managers also understand the vital retail business measurements and are in charge of their stores success!
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs. email@example.com